With Information & Events
About the Budget Division
The Budget Division of the City Manager’s Office is responsible for the preparation, production, and monitoring of the City of Lancaster’s budget. This includes working with municipal departments to assess financial needs and presenting this information to city management and City Council for policy decisions and guidance.
Other responsibilities include:
- Coordination and distribution of the official budget document
- Projection and analysis of the city’s various sources of revenues
- Providing general support to the city’s overall financial operations
- Tracking and ensuring municipal expenditures are within appropriated limits
- Notice of Proposed Budget FY 2021
- Notice of Proposed Tax Rate FY 2021
- Notice of Proposed Tax Rate FY 2020
- Notice of Proposed Budget FY 2019
- Notice of Proposed Tax Rate FY 2019
- Notice of Proposed Budget FY 2018
- Notice of Proposed Tax Rate FY 2018
- Notice of Proposed Budget FY 2017
- Notice of Adopted Budget FY 2016
- Notice of Adopted Tax Rate FY 2016
City of Lancaster contractors will close Willowwood alleyway for concrete repairs beginning April 1, 2021, and lasting through May 2021, weather permitting. Work will take place between the hours of 7:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., and on some Saturdays. Read on...
W. Main Street between N. Houston School Road and S. Houston School Road Read on...
Please be advised that beginning March 16, 2021, Bear Creek Road will be closed between Houston School Road and Bluegrove Road Read on...
Welcome to Lancaster, Texas!
As your Mayor, it is my honor and pleasure to extend a warm welcome to the City of Lancaster, also known as the, Shining Star of Texas. Lancaster is a vibrant and growing community where residents enjoy the quaintness of friendly neighborhoods that is only a few minutes from world-class entertainment and activities in Downtown Dallas. The City provides great job opportunities, an award-winning school district, as well as top quality award-winning parks and recreational facilities. We continue to ensure prosperity for all who call Lancaster home.
Our vision is to build a united community by exemplifying exceptionalism in the region. I look forward to seeing and greeting you as I am out and about in our community, both fellow residents and visitors alike. Please call my office if I may be of assistance to you in making our great city, even greater. Welcome to our home! Welcome to Lancaster!!
Clyde C. Hairston, Mayor