Garage Sale permits can be obtained in person at 211 N Henry (City Hall) during normal business hours. You must be a resident of Lancaster and provide proof of residency (i.e. I.D. with current address or utility bill).
- No fee is required.
- A permitted garage sale shall be limited to 3 (3) consecutive days in length for each sale.
- You may only hold a sale once every 6 (6) months.
- Signage shall be limited to 1 sign on the property where the sale is located. Maximum size 2 (2) square feet. (no additional signage allowed)
- Garage sales to be held at applicants place of residence. No sales allowed on commercial property or vacant lots.
- Permit shall be posted and visible.
- A garage sale permit application may be found here.