Lancaster Community Profile
The City of Lancaster affords numerous advantages for business that create an environment conducive for business expansion and relocation:
- Double digit valuation growth annually for the past four years
- Record primary job investments - 1,000+ new jobs coming online by 2023 paying between $30,000 - $76,000 annually. More than 4,000 jobs incoming to the southern region of Dallas County.
- Strategic – Rail, IH20, IH35E, IH45 all within three miles
- Easy access for major cities in the Texas Triangle – Dallas, Austin, Houston, and San Antonio
- Loop 9 is udner construction and will offer another route between IH35E and IH45.
- Approxiamtely 15,000 Households
- Targeted investment areas
- Access to a large and varied labor pool. The average worker in DFW drives approximately 30 minutes for work.
- Available land and diverse business community
- Competitive utility rate schedules
- Educational and workforce training resources
- Primary Employers and Workforce Flyer
- FFE Transportation
- Fisher and Paykel
- Global Fulfillment
- In-N-Out Burger
- Johnstone Supply
- Mars Pet Care Products
- NFI Transportation Logistics
- Ollie's Bargain Depot
- Pinnacle Auto Parts
- Quaker/ PepsiCo
- Sub-Zero Wolf
- Swift Transportation
- United National Foods, Inc.
- ICU Medical
- DSV Logstics
- IH35E – 15 minutes to downtown Dallas and less than 3 hours to downtown Austin;
- IH45 – Approximately 3 hours to downtown Houston
- Loop 9 – Planned to connect IH35E and IH45 by 2021
- DART – Connecting to the rest of Dallas. There is bus service at Cedar Valley College and rail half a mile north of Lancaster city limits.
- Private services