Aquatic Center Rules
All guests must follow the pool rules:
- All patrons entering the facility during recreational / lap swim times are required to pay the facility admission fee, including swimmers and non-swimmers. Children under 3 years are free.
- Children 8 years and under must be accompanied in the pool at all times by a responsible caretaker.
- Acceptable swim attire must be worn by patrons on the deck and in the water. Patrons with religious concerns regarding modesty may wear clean covering garments that do not interfere with their safety in the water.
- All persons entering the pool must rinse off in the showers before entering the pool waters.
- Children of diaper-wearing age must wear swim diapers. Regular diapers are not allowed.
- Only properly-fitting, U.S. Coast Guard-approved floatation devices are allowed; Must stay in shallow end.
- Running is prohibited in and around the pool facility. Horse play, rough housing, diving, flips, and somersaults are prohibited.
- No climbing on islands or water level peninsula
- Candy, food, and beverages are not allowed except in designated areas. Glass items and smoking are prohibited within the facility.
- Slide rules: One at a time, feet first on back side only, must be 48" inches for big slide; No lifejackets allowed on the slide.
- All persons must rinse off before entering the pool
- Do not engage the lifeguards in unnecessary conversation.
- Persons with open cuts, sores, bandages, colds, coughs, or infected eyes are not permitted in the pool.
- Pictures and video are not allowed during public swim times.
- All children and adults must pass a swim test before entering deep water. Weak or non-swimmers must remain in shallow water no deeper than chest level.
- Do not enter any other part of the recreation facility in wet swim attire.
- Emergency procedures must be observed. Swimmers must leave the pool area immediately upon the signal or request of pool staff.
- The rules and requests made by lifesaving personnel must always be followed. Any person refusing to obey safety rules and regulations is subject to removal from the premises.